Fresh off the block for your listening pleasure is a brand spanking new episode of The Fantasy’s Phinest Podcast! Week 2 has come to a close and William is having some “Close Game Blues”. Which would you rather have happened to you?
Getting blown out in a fantasy matchup or losing by less than five points? Will weighs in on these questions at the start of the show. In this episode, we also go over the latest news from Week 2 with tons of injuries to the quarterbacks like Andy Dalton and Tyrod Taylor.
William also gives you his nominations for Comeback Player for 2021 and gives you a couple of guys to target in Week 3’s waiver wire segment.
Be sure to follow The Fantasy’s Phinest podcast on Twitter @fantasysphinest!
Give the hosts a follow too! Will (@hype_phinest), Jalen (@ace_eca4), and Marc (@mcknux)Thanks for listening in advance and enjoy the show!
S4 | Ep. 63 | Thursday Night Football Breakdown – Week 2: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Los Angeles Chargers – Fantasy's Phinest | A Fantasy Football Podcast
- S4 | Ep. 63 | Thursday Night Football Breakdown – Week 2: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Los Angeles Chargers
- S4 | Ep. 62 | NFL Preseason Training Camp Headlines + 2022 NFL Rookie Watch!
- S4|Ep. 61| Are You IN or OUT? Hot Named Fantasy Player Edition!
- S4 | Ep. 60 | 2022 Offseason Recap! Deshaun Watson Update + News and Notes
- S3 | Ep. 59 | The Phinest Crew Is Back! Did You Miss Us? (Big News And Notes: Offseason Edition!)